Subject: Re : Maths (bb, kt?)
From: Jean-Francois Porchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 Nov 1999 15:42:01 +0100

>De : Roy Preston <[log in to unmask]>

> What's the difference between the fractions with a diagonal line and the
> ones with a horizontal line, or is it just cosmetic?
>
> If there is a difference; does the base of the inferior
> horizontal-lined-ones sit on the baseline or can it sit on the descender
> line?

Personnally I have no idea as "Froggies" use metric system from long time.
But I remember to receive few years ago an letter from Matthew Carter
composed in Charter with fractions (and horizontal bar) in plain text.

  Salutations, Jean-Francois Porchez
  Porchez Typofonderie, Paris, France
  http://www.porcheztypo.com/