Re: Announcement: MyFonts.com goes live

Gunnar Swanson <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 6 Nov 1999 17:41:07 -0800

Roy,

Just stick out your thumb. I'd be glad to give you a ride.

Gunnar S(peed Demon)

><scenario>
>Gunnar jumps into his brand new 200 mph Aston Martin and speeds off down
>the motorway to look at some typefaces at the foundry on the edge of town.
>Goes in and flips through the pretty pages of the glossy catalogue.
>
>Me (like many others) walk round the back streets to get to the foundry and
>find there's a bloody great queue. When I finally get served, they give me
>a catalogue which can be read only with a magnifying glass & special 3-D
>spectacles . . . so I go get 'em. Then when I find what I'm looking for, I
>have to print it myself to see a sample.
>
>Get the message?
><end scenario>

Gunnar Swanson Design Office director, multimedia program
59 North Linden Drive California Lutheran University
Ventura CA 93004-1236 60 West Olsen Road #3900
                                        Thousand Oaks CA 91360-2700
v: +805 647 7000
f: +805 647 7754 v: +805 493 3241
e: [log in to unmask] e: [log in to unmask]