Help for DUBLIN Archives

DUBLIN Archives

Subject: Re: New Irish eatery
From: Juergen Kullmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:56:37 +0100

Marion Gunn wrote:
> Passing this on from another list on the HEANET site -- about a great
> new place to eat in Kildare Street! With best wishes, mg

Lá maith agat, a Mharion,

it's great to meet you on the Dublin Mailing List too. I joined this list a
short time ago. According to eating it should be great to enjoy a couple of
oysters to a pint of Guinness - all people say. But when me and my girl
tried it at the Duke's it was a penance for our sins of the last century.
The taste of a jellyfish, I suppose. Was it our fault or the fault of the

Slán is beannacht,
von/from/ó                             ""

  Jürgen Kullmann                 E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
  Wasserstrasse 24                Phone:           +49 231 670250
  44379 Dortmund