Subject: Re: Schema for Meeting Minutes
From: "DuCharme, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:48:29 -0400

>Is there an existing schema for meeting minutes?  I need something that
will
>allow me to identify agenda items, discussions of agenda items, and action
>items.  An XSL would also be helpful.

If you were going to write something like that, "Robert's Rules of Order"
would be a good place to start. Yahoo has a whole category for it at
http://dir.yahoo.com/Reference/Parliamentary_Procedure/Robert_s_Rules_of_Ord
er/.

Bob DuCharme       www.snee.com/bob       <bob@
snee.com>  see www.snee.com/bob/xmlann for "XML:
The Annotated Specification" from Prentice Hall.