Subject: Re: Viewing XML documents
From: David Gulbransen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:39:26 -0500

I would also invite you to check out XML Pro, which also happens to be on
special this month at one of our resellers, Intraware:

        http://www.intraware.com/specialoffer/vervetlogic.html

The special is (unfortunately, due to Intraware's restrictions) only
available to US/Canadian customers, but international users may still
download our demo and purchase through our site at:

        http://www.vervet.com

Thanks!

        -David Gulbransen
         Vervet Logic