Help for AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

AFRIK-IT Home

AFRIK-IT  October 1999

AFRIK-IT October 1999

FW: Digital Audio Broadcast System for Africa

Abebe Chekol <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 22 Oct 1999 09:12:12 +0100

Dear Colleague,

Apologies for cross-posting.

Best Wishes

Abebe Chekol
    Development Information Officer
    The British Council, P.O. Box 1043, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
    e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
    website:  http://www.britishcouncil.org/ethiopia