Help for UILLEANN Archives

Re: An bhfuil Gaeilge agaibh?

Michael Pincus <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Sep 1999 17:51:20 -0400

I have a friend outside of Dublin, a retired priest
who is a Gaelic language expert of some degree
of academic credential. If you prepare a list for
me of Gaelic words you want translated or a
list of english words you want put into a gaelic
rendition then please feel free to email me and
I will pass it on to him. MSP