Subject: Re: XSL output
From: "G. Ken Holman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:40:54 -0400

At 99/09/28 12:20 -0400, John Robert Gardner wrote:
>additional XSL-specific book recommendations
>anyone? or more xsl-focused books b/c of the w3c status of xsl?).

A free download preview of our commercial XSLT training material is
available through our web site below.  This preview includes the full text
of the first two modules and both annexes.

Purchasers of any edition of the material automatically are entitled to all
future editions of the same material.

Having written it, I find it hard to recommend it unbiasedly, but you can
judge for yourself from the free download preview.  I am pleased with the
feedback I've received from my customers.

The next edition will be released when it is modified for the pending
Proposed Recommendation (the current release (Fourth Edition) is getting a
bit stale because I had anticipated the PR to have been out long before now
... I gather the development team has been working hard on getting it just
right before PR status, so I'm anticipating some good work to come out of
them).

I will announce the availability of the Fifth Edition as soon as it is
ready and existing customers will be able to download it immediately.  New
printing options include US, US 2-up, US half-size single-side bound, US
half-size double-side bound, A4, A4 2-up, A4 half-size single-side bound
and A4 half-size double-side bound.  New examples have been added and all
the text will be brought up to the PR before I release it.

I hope this helps.

--
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:[log in to unmask]
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/l/