Help for AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

AFRIK-IT Home

AFRIK-IT  September 1999

AFRIK-IT September 1999

Fwd: (Fwd) EAC Y2K Co-operation Communique (1999-09-07)

Patrick O'Beirne <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Sep 1999 20:42:09 +0100

>Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 08:52:00 -0500
>From: "Leon A. Kappelman" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: (Fwd) EAC Y2K Co-operation Communique (1999-09-07)

  Patrick O'Beirne B.Sc. M.A. FICS. IT Systems Consultant
  http://www.sysmod.com  Tel: +353 (0)55 22294   Fax: 055 22297
  Systems Modelling Ltd, Tara Hill, Gorey, Co. Wexford, IRELAND