Subject: Re: Creating contents page in XSL
From: "DuCharme, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Aug 1999 17:16:22 -0400

>So anyways, it was suggested that I use XSL to create content pages from my
>XML documents, this is exactly the kind of thing I want to do, only, how
the
>heck do I do it??? I have no knowledge of languages such as perl so XSL
>would seem to me the best way to go about creating content pages.

The "Modes" section of chapter 14
(http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/books/bible/updates/14.html) of Elliotte Rusty
Harold's updated "XML Bible" shows an example.

Bob DuCharme       www.snee.com/bob       <bob@
snee.com>  see www.snee.com/bob/xmlann for "XML:
The Annotated Specification" from Prentice Hall.