Subject: some fields of using XML
From: Norman Koselowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 6 Aug 1999 02:03:10 +0200

hy,

at first - excuse me for my english, I'm a german. Acually I have to writing
a diplom-work about xml use and new fields in a Intranet.
So i need some news, books, pages -  whatever about this topic. In germany
we have to wait for translations, and this are maybe one years old. I hope
you could understand, it is quite hard to fight for news in the english
speaking internet.

so far

norman