Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: [Fwd: Fw: You know you're cool when...]
From: Ted Hastings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 28 Aug 1999 12:23:44 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Coogan <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, August 27, 1999 9:41 PM

>Philippe, I am surprised! You, who more than anyone else is always harping
on
>Trad content on the list...
>
>I suppose your forward might have been been funny on a classical music list
>but I didnt understand any of it  -- well I guess you are entitled to at
>least one faux paux (is that the proper term and is it spelled right?)

Lighten up! Traditional doesn't necessarily mean ignorant, and I'm sure many
listmembers got at least some of the jokes. It's not as if Philippe was
trying to sell button accordions or something. I passed a copy to a friend
who's a professional classical musician and he's still laughing.

Regards,

Ted