Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

more thanks to Mike

Sharon Goldwasser <[log in to unmask]>

Irish Traditional Music List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Aug 1999 21:47:48 -0600

Tina and David were saying nice things about Mike Dugger

I'd like to add my 2 cents worth. Mike went out of his way to hang out
with students at Gaelic Roots, and we all benefited from his expertise. He
made everyone feel very welcome especially at the first night session after
the orientation.

So in addition to Tina's comments, with which I totally agree, thanks for
the Friday night escape into the library at Gaelic Roots where we had 2
hours of quieter tunes away from the crowds, the oportunity to hang out (I
mean help out) at the concert and also for the fiddle lesson at Winfield
last year.

Sharon Goldwasser