Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Lenses for Ortholux
From: Marvin W Fawley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Aug 1999 15:48:23 -0500

I am trying to find a oil immersion top condenser lens (#003) for a model
600 condenser for a Leitz Ortholux microscope.  I would also like to find
a 70X fluorite objective for this microscope.  If you have either of these
that you could part with, please let me know.

thanks,

Marvin W. Fawley
Dept. of Botany
North Dakota State University
P.O. Box 5517
Fargo, ND 58105

(701) 231-7353
http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/instruct/fawley

listserver list run by [log in to unmask]
You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to
[log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.
If you have further difficulty please contact the listowner.