XML-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

XML-L Home

XML-L  July 1999

XML-L July 1999

XML and LaTeX (was Re: Warning: 'Inside XML DTDs')

JR Gardner <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Jul 1999 23:04:24 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

It's great to hear of this book-- and very timely.  We're at teh stage of
looking into this in our project, so count a sale for sure-- an additional
question:

I didn't see it specifically in your topic list (could have overlooked it
b/c of the overload of mssgs after vacation)- so if your book does not
cover it, what about LaTeX?  Our tech fields are most reticent re. XML in
this regard.  Is there a good resource on XML and LaTeX?  If not on both
XML and LaTeX, a book on LaTeX best suited for adapting for XML?

Thanks kindly in advance,

jr

John Robert Gardner
http://vedavid.org/diss/