Subject: Re: Example apps
From: "David L. Crooks" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Jul 1999 21:54:56 -0400

Yes.

Thank you very much!

-----Original Message-----
From: General discussion of Extensible Markup Language
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, July 05, 1999 3:44 PM

David

> I am looking for practical applications that use XML.  I know EDI is one
> type of application.  Any others?

Some are listed on xmlTree - see for example Terminal Aerodrome Forecasts
(http://www.xmltree.com/resource/detail.cfm/ContainerID/3/ResourceID/38) ,
Stock ticker
data
(http://www.xmltree.com/resource/detail.cfm/ContainerID/42/ResourceID/226),
and
Gearzone's retail pages marked up in XML
(http://www.xmltree.com/resource/detail.cfm/ContainerID/41/ResourceID/228).

Are these the kind of applications you're looking for?

Best regards,
James Carlyle

www.xmltree.com - directory of XML content on the web