Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: Rivularia
From: Wan Loy Chu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Jul 1999 12:35:07 +0800

Dear Fellow Phycologists,

Is there anyone out there working on Rivularia? I would appreciate if someone could suggest some recent checklists or taxonomic keys on this genus. The only monograph I have in hand, which only includes a short description of this genus,  is the "Cyanobacteria" by Desikachary. We are interested in the marine species of the Rivularia. There is only one marine species described in the monograph. I would  be grateful to receive reprints dealing with this genus.

Thanking you in advance.

Sincerely,

Dr. Chu Wan Loy

_______________________________
Dr. Chu Wan Loy
International Medical University
No. 21 Jalan Selangor
46050 Petaling Jaya
Selangor, MALAYSIA
Ph:   603 - 758 4249
Fax:  603 - 758 4239
Website: www.imu.edu.my

listserver list run by [log in to unmask]
You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to
[log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.
If you have further difficulty please contact the listowner.