Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: Rivularia
From: Wan Loy Chu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Jul 1999 12:35:07 +0800

Dear Fellow Phycologists,

Is there anyone out there working on Rivularia? I would appreciate if someone could suggest some recent checklists or taxonomic keys on this genus. The only monograph I have in hand, which only includes a short description of this genus,  is the "Cyanobacteria" by Desikachary. We are interested in the marine species of the Rivularia. There is only one marine species described in the monograph. I would  be grateful to receive reprints dealing with this genus.

Thanking you in advance.

Dr. Chu Wan Loy

Dr. Chu Wan Loy
International Medical University
No. 21 Jalan Selangor
46050 Petaling Jaya
Selangor, MALAYSIA
Ph:   603 - 758 4249
Fax:  603 - 758 4239

listserver list run by [log in to unmask]
You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to
[log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.
If you have further difficulty please contact the listowner.