Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: references on Algal Biodiversity
From: Prosselkov Pavel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Jul 1999 11:40:29 GMT

Dear Colleagues,
could you recommend me please good references on global algal biodiversity
(strain conservation, problems, future, economical application) ? I have
some but it is not enough for me. If I get good responses, I post them
through the list. Any reprints would be more than highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Pavel

===================
Dr. Prosselkov Pavel

Current address (till the 31st of July):
Institut fuer Pflanzenphysiologie und Mikrobiologie
Freie Universitaet
Koenigin-Luise Str. 12-16a
14195 Berlin
Germany