Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: references on Algal Biodiversity
From: Prosselkov Pavel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Jul 1999 11:40:29 GMT

Dear Colleagues,
could you recommend me please good references on global algal biodiversity
(strain conservation, problems, future, economical application) ? I have
some but it is not enough for me. If I get good responses, I post them
through the list. Any reprints would be more than highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

Dr. Prosselkov Pavel

Current address (till the 31st of July):
Institut fuer Pflanzenphysiologie und Mikrobiologie
Freie Universitaet
Koenigin-Luise Str. 12-16a
14195 Berlin
phone: +49-30-8383111
fax: +49-30-838-4313
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Permanent address:
394090 Woronezh
Rostovskaja str. H. 86 App. 160
phone: 007-0732-45-8351

Get Your Private, Free Email at

listserver list run by [log in to unmask]
You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to
[log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.
If you have further difficulty please contact the listowner.