Help for UILLEANN Archives

UILLEANN Archives

Great books for sale

Thu, 3 Jun 1999 12:16:45 -0500

A great friend of mine, hails from Dublin, recently visited his family there.
As a gift to me upon his return to Nashville last eve, he presented me with
books of interest that he had secured from McCullough and Pigott.
Unfortunately, I have each one of the books. I am offering them for sale so
that I can recoup his investment for him. They are great books and would make a
fine set. Since they are new, I'll sell them at face value. Would be
interested in selling them individually if any of you have a strong desire to
purchase them. Prices listed are Irish pounds. Conversions apply for US
dollars. They are:

Davy Spillane Tutor (book) 9.95 IEP
Piping of Patrick Touhey (book) 7.25 IEP
Heather Clarke tutor (book and tape) 12.95 IEP
The Masters Touch/Ennis tutor (book) 12.00 IEP
Hills of Erin by Karen Ashbrook(book) 8.75 IEP
     (Ashbrook is perhaps the best hammered duclimer performer of trad Irish
music...the tune book has tunes from her CD of the same name and has a lot of
stuff that sounds great on flute, whistle, and pipes.)

First come first serve basis. E-mail me with your interests. Lewis Blevins