Subject: Re: Another Consideration in Digitizing Typefaces
From: Michael Scarpitti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 9 Jun 1999 16:05:35 -0700

I disagree. Trajanus is one of the more legible fonts
and is quite beautiful at the same time. Some of the
better scripts are also highly legible (Lydian
Cursive; Legende).

--- "Hrant H. Papazian" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Bob Evans wrote:
> > I want to be able to read it but I also want to
> > love the way it looks.
>
> However, these are very often opposing forces.
>
> hhp

===
Version 3.0 of Acrobat is required for these files, earlier versions will not work. The software neccessary to read the document, "Acrobat Reader", is available free of charge from Adobe.
http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html

Michael A. Scarpitti
734 Chestershire Road
Columbus, Ohio 43204