Re: is this actually true? (neuropsychology and writing-direction)

ibbetson <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 19 Jun 1999 16:56:06 -0400

At 13:03 19-06-99 -0400, Kate Gladstone wrote:

>Comments?

At a single read I'm pretty sure it's nonsense. If it leads people astray,
I'd classify it as dangerous nonsense. Perhaps my left-handedness has
something to do with my reaction.

David the laterally reversed ibid

David Ibbetson Phone 416 363 6692
133 Wilton Street, Unit 506 Fax 416 363 4987
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5A 4A4 [log in to unmask]