Subject: Re: More sucking sounds
From: Michael Scarpitti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:28:58 -0700

Well, suck faces don't need hinting. They need to be told in no certain
terms that they suck. Subtlety goes nowhere.

--- Michael Brady <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >   Maybe we could have a "sucks/doesn't suck" axis
> on multiple master cave
> >   fonts.
>
> Oh, that would be wunnerful! I can just hear Hrant
> and Rodolfo battling with Roy
> about how much hinting a suck face should get as
> opposed to a nonsuck face.

> Michael Brady

===
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 3.0 or later to read the Acrobat PDF file attached. If you do not have Acrobat reader, you can get it free from Adobe. Please refer to:

http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html#reader

The Adobe Acrobat PDF format allows you to view this formatted document electronically on most computers. The freely available Adobe Acrobat reader is required to view and print PDF files.