CELTIC-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CELTIC-L Home

CELTIC-L  June 1999

CELTIC-L June 1999

unsubscription

"Mag.phil. Raimund Karl" <[log in to unmask]>

Mag.phil. Raimund Karl

Tue, 1 Jun 1999 06:04:07 +0200

For those unable to follow the instructions they got when they
subscribed to Celtic-L, or those who were so unlucky to loose the
welcome message for reasons out of their control, the Celtic-L FAQs can
be found on the Celtic-L Resources page at
<http://unet.univie.ac.at/~a8700035/celtrese.html>

RAY

P.S.: Should the above adress not work, I have added the complete FAQs
to this message.

Version: 1.1