Help for AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT Archives

Subject: Re: Highway Africa 99
From: Eric S Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:16:25 +0200

friends--if i'm not mistaken, this is the worm virus about which much has
been written in the last week. do not under any circumstances run the
attached executable (zipped_files.exe)! it will do all sorts of nasty things
to your computer, as well as propagate itself by sending itself to everyone
in your Outlook address book (as it looks to have done on louisa's
computer).

for more info see
 http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/worm.explore.zip.html