AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

Monospaced Font

AFRIK-IT Home

AFRIK-IT  June 1999

AFRIK-IT June 1999

Re: AN S. O. S. CRY (ISOC-AFRICA CHAPTER)

Edward Addo-Dankwa <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Jun 1999 12:58:51 PDT

Hi Pierre,
I was at the meeting yesterday's meeting but had to leave quite early
because I was not feeling very well. Sorry I missed the part you are
reffering to because I wanted to bring that issue up myself

I don't think some body tried fooling me. I was not alone when the message
of "the meeting" was discussed. There were other africans. About four
other francophonies confirmed the decision and expressed their sentiments.

These people might have been fooling us as you suggeted. I was very happy
when I saw even more francophonies than anglophonies at the meeting. A very
good PR work I suppose. But whatever the case, this is what we want. You
did not deny what happened at Geneva in 1998 though. Maybe you were not
there.

All that I was saying is that we should get together and work for mother
africa. The next generation will not forgive us if we fail. Africa will
win yet.

Cheerio

Edward