Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject: Re: e-mail problems (was: Gaidhlig ann an Uist)
From: Reamonn MacIain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 11 May 1999 21:22:52 +0100

There's been a lot of trouble with this server (university-wide not just here), which is extremely annoying!!! I seem to not be having problems with Gaidhlig-B but Gaidhlig-A (which I'm not going to resubscribe to, untilt the troubles seem to be over). It always seems to happen when I have an urgent message coming! Last weekend was the last straw- the server was down for nigh on three and a half days.

p.s. A Chaoimhin, tha mi duilich mu dheidhinn mi-thuigsinn, cha robh fios am air an trioplaid leis an server aig an am sin>