Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject: Translation
From: Michael Sanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 23 May 1999 22:27:35 -0400

 Dear List,

        (First I'd like to say I'm sorry I haven't been participating terribly
actively in this list or on the hat web recently, I have had very pressing
work but it will be improved as soon as I get a chance!) Ciamar a chanar:

"Many thanks to the graduating class of 1999, I'll always remember you
guys; we MUST stay in touch!" 'sa Ga\idhlig?

The MUST is only in bold for emphasis, if there is a more emphatic form of
the word in Ga\idhlig please let me know (other than the prefix 'gle/')

Sla\inte/,
        Mike

        Michael Sanford
        Chief Executive Officer