Subject: Re: "XT like" programs
From: Richard Lander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:22:30 -0400

 You might consider Jade, a DSSSL engine, and Omnimark (Omnimark LE), an XML
aware text processing tool. Both are very good and widely used. With any of
these tools, XT included, you have to learn the language that they operate
with.

Try www.jclark.com and www.omnimark.com.

Richard.

Richard Lander
http://pdbeam.uwaterloo.ca/~rlander/

Professional XML Authoring - Starts May 12th
http://www.on-line-learning.com/