Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject: Re: Interested In learning Gaidhlig
From: Launie Graffeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:03:01 -0800

HERE'S THE FIRST ONE:

My computer crashed and somehow I lost my boolmarks for lesson on-line.
Neil...If you're out there, please let me know where they are.
Anyway, I was told there were sound sites available to help me
w/pronunciation and sound.  Do you know where these sites are?  Marion sent
me some, but of course, my TOTALLY unreliable brain couldn't make note of
them!  If anyone's wondering, the comp. crashed three times!  So, no, it's
not just ME, OK?  HAVAHAPPY!!!!  ;-)

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

LAUNIE REID