Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject: Re: basics
From: John Innes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Apr 1999 09:25:21 -0800

Ar 16:58 -0000 1999-03-31, scríobh Launie Graffeo:
>I will keep this short.  I am new to the list, Launie Reid.  I
want to know if anyone knows where Ican learn the basics
of Gaidhlig on the internet (for free, I'm broke) so
I can speak with all ofyou.  I don't know any words at all.
Take care and God Bless.

>launie
Fa\ilte Launie  (Welcome)
The two I seem to use the most are as follows.
Scottish Gaelic Learning Materials  at  <
http:www.his.com/~rory/scotstf.html
agus (and)
Learner's Scottish Gaelic Homepage at
<http:www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/742

 "Mar sin leibh an dràsda." (mahr shin LEH-eev un DRAHSS-tuh) "Ta ta for
now."
GoodLuck
John