Subject: Re: Goddess on the Keyboard...
From: Kate Gladstone & Andrew Haber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 17 Apr 1999 17:23:35 -0400

David writes:

>Found the article--but it's a really good example of bad logic (science might
>be too strong a word).

That does not surprise me, given the numerous errors of fact and detail in
the book, THE ALPHABET AND THE GODDESS, on which the article is based.
     One, at least, of those errors directly affected the book's argument:
the author of THE ALPHABET AND THE GODDESS states somewhere in that book
that late-medieval Black-Letter writing was *older* than Carolingian & was
superseded thereby.

Next time I post (it might be a while, because I have a lot of work this
week), I will give the exact citation for that book, and the exact
page-citation for this amazing factoid.

Yours for better letters,
Kate Gladstone - Handwriting Repair
325 South Manning Boulevard