Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Computer Envy
From: "Jerome S. Colburn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Apr 1999 06:34:35 -0500

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, Eckert Robert wrote:

> Does anybody know how should I understand the text below (I mean the text
> below my message header) ? It is no slovakian header, but a czech one (since
> I've got czech Windows 95) with corrupted national characters (due to
> different codepages and html encoding, if anybody would not know).

Even now it's unusual to see mail headers in a language other than
English, so it caught my eye. I guessed it was Slovakian because I
guessed that was what .sk stands for in your address.

> Have you something against Slovakia ?

Not at all. Just that the phrase sounded like the kind of phrase that
would make a good tune title, that's all.

Sorry if I gave offense; none intended,

*  Jerome Colburn   (;-{=''',,,=    *