Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: mesocosm review
From: Dorthe Jensby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Apr 1999 16:31:48 +0100

Hi Everybody,

I am looking for reviews on the utility of mesocosms.
However, my search results so far have been limited:
Donaghay, 1984

Does any of you have knowledge of more recent publications?

Thanks in advance!

Dorthe.

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask]  You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.  If you have further difficulty contact the listowner.