Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: request for Haupt's adhesive
From: Thomas Leya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Apr 1999 11:48:42 +0200

Dear colleagues,
I am looking for a supllier of an adhesive called

--- Haupt's adhesive ---

It is mentioned in a paper to 'glue' pollen to microscope slides inorder
to stain them. I want to stain pollen and also algae cells and spores in
staining troughs and therefore need such an adhesive.
Does anyone know a supplier of the Haupt's adhesive or any alternative ?

Thanks for your comments.

Thomas Leya
Thomas Leya
Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin
Inst. Biology / Membranephysiology
Invalidenstrasse 42
10115 Berlin
phone  030/2093-8338
fax       030/2093-8635
email    [log in to unmask]
Try our homepage:

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask]  You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.  If you have further difficulty contact the listowner.