Subject: Newbie
From: "Trahan, Shane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 10 Mar 1999 20:03:46 -0500

        I have read quite a bit about XML and believe that I am ready to
start designing some pages (I think).... I primarily stick with Netscape
Browsers and would like to know if you all have a suggestion for a parser..
Also what kind of parser would you recommend to put on a server, would it be
better to put a parser on the server or on the client?

I want to thank you for your time and I hope that I am not just filling up
your InBox...