Subject: Re: Shameless plug: "XML: The Annotated Specifications"
From: "Ladson, Richard O." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:30:56 -0500

The following produced a black hello (should be red)
<!--hello.css-->
GREETING {display:block;font-family:Arial;font-size:15pt;color:red;}

The above worked OK with the first line removed.

Oh, I get it, comments cannot occur before certain elements in both XML and
CSS.  Not particularily user-friendly, but presumably it makes it easier for
the computer.  Score; computer 1, man 0.

BTW, I AM grateful for your help, I am just trying to keep my posts lively.