Subject: Re: Shameless plug: "XML: The Annotated Specifications"
From: "Ladson, Richard O." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:47:10 -0500

Thanks for your help, your example worked fine (after I discovered that XSL
comments are not <!-- --> as in XML.

At this point I am trying to "kick the tires" before I look at the internals
under the hood.  Most of the list members appear to be race car drivers or
automotive engineers, whereas I am just a little old lady looking for
transportation to the bingo parlor, but my car won't start (nobody told me
that I need an ignition key).

One big step for man, one small step for mankind.