Subject: Re: ADMIN?: Delayed messages
From: Peter Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 9 Mar 1999 13:07:23 +0000

Simon writes:

> Am I the only getting a stack of late-February messages today from XML-L?
> It's kind of disconcerting.

There's been a holdup in the pipeline: from what I can see, some
machine somewhere was sitting on a stack of mail and has just decided
to release it. If you forward me some full headers showing the
Received-By timestamps I can probably check it out further, but if
they've all arrived, the problem has probably passed.

///Peter