Subject: XML4J--Re: Completeness of XML File Sets
From: JR Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 8 Mar 1999 14:41:24 -0600

REcently someone wrote in response to my original question noting they
used the XML4J tools --SiteOutliner, I assume-- for chaecking the
completeness of files and links with xml.  I know that several, including
myself, have had unfortunate experiences with the IBM diskgiven at GCA'98
containing the xml4j tools.

Since the person using SiteOutliner must have gotten it working (sorry, of
countless carefully-filed e-mails, I can't find that one)--and perhaps
others have gotten it working as well, if there is a relaible routine for
success with it, I'd sure appreicate knowing--offlist if need be, or if
there is a later version of it that works, etc.  By necessity, as
SiteOutliner does CDF output, I'd need to know if there are any caveats
with CDFViewer (which I've never tried as I've no experience with CDF)..

Thank you in advance,

jr