Subject: Stylesheet references
From: JR Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 7 Mar 1999 14:36:54 -0600

I've seen two forms of referencing stylesheets, and my question rests with
the choice of "-" or ":", as based on the following posts:

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Simon St.Laurent wrote:

> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
> <?xml-stylesheet href="test.css" type="text/css"?>
> <test> [ --snip-- ]

but  . . . . .

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Dan Sullivan wrote:

> <?xml version="1.0" ?>
> <?xml:stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="../xsl/navigation.xsl" ?>
>
> <navigation>  [ --snip-- ]

The GCA'98 CD has examples all using <?xml:stylesheet . . .; while the
samples with, for instance, the in-Delv browser are <?xml-stylesheet . ..

Clarification help is much appreciated.   Any other prescriptions for
putting out XML with CSS stylesheets for multi-browser uses?

TYIA

jr gardner