Subject: Re: website
From: James Tauber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 7 Mar 1999 11:37:51 +0800

>Somebody know where i can get a good web site on the xml.  I want to
>know more about the xml

If I was being subjective, I'd recommend:
XMLINFO: http://www.xmlinfo.com/
and, if you are a newcomer, http://www.xmlinfo.com/newcomers/ in particular.

If I was being objective, I'd recommend:

FAQ: http://www.ucc.ie/xml
Robin Cover's XML Information: http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/
XML at The Web Developer's Virtual Library:
http://wdvl.com/Authoring/Languages/XML/
XML.COM: http://www.xml.com/
Cafe con Leche: http://sunsite.unc.edu/xml/
XML at IBM: http://www.ibm.com/xml

:-)

James
--
James Tauber / [log in to unmask] / www.jtauber.com
Associate Researcher, Electronic Commerce Network

Full-day XML Tutorial @ WWW8 : http://www8.org/

Maintainer of : www.xmlinfo.com,  www.xmlsoftware.com and www.schema.net