Subject: Re: XML slides dtd & stylesheet
From: Terje Norderhaug <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 30 Mar 1999 11:12:14 -0800

At 11:48 AM 3/23/99, Ruth Bergman wrote:
>I'm sure somebody posted a message regarding a dtd and stylesheet for
>authoring presentation slides in XML either here or on xml-dev.  I can't
>find the message in the archive...
>
>If you have done some work on authoring slides and are willing to share
>your dtd and/or stylesheet please point me to them.

You might be interested in checking out WebSlides. It uses an XML based
Presentation Markup Language for the content and logical structure of the
presentation.

WebSlides is a free "droplet" for Mac that automatically generates HTML
slides from an XML document that describes the presentation. It can be
downloaded from:

  http://www.in-progress.com/webslides

WebSlides was first released in 1995, already then building HTML pages from
extensible markup.

-- Terje <[log in to unmask]> | Media Design in*Progress

   Software for Mac Web Professionals at <http://www.in-progress.com>

   * C a s c a d e... a comprehensive Cascading Style Sheets editor
   * WebSlides generates presentations displayed with any browser
   * XPublish - for efficient website publishing with XML
   * Make your Web Site a Social Place with Interaction!