Subject: Re: Archives?
From: Peter Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 28 Mar 1999 00:52:17 +0000

   Is there a location where our discussion threads are archived?

http://listserv.heanet.ie/xml.html

All LISTSERV lists are archived this way (unless there is good reason
why not, like a private list) so far as I know (probably except those
lists still running on IBM mainframes, for which there is a mail-based
access syntax).

///Peter