Subject: Re: XML "WYSIWYG" editor?
From: "Elaine M. Brennan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 26 Mar 1999 12:54:21 -0700

At 02:28 PM 3/26/99 -0500, Bob DuCharme wrote:

>Does anyone know of a XML document editor that will ensure that the
>edited document conforms to a DTD and gives some semblance of
>WYSIWYGginess? I want inserted elements to conform to some sort of style
>sheet, whether it's CSS, XSL, or even a proprietary format. Nothing too
>fancy; I just want to be able to assign fonts, font sizes, bolding, etc.
>to certain element types as they appear in the editor.

XMetal will do this ... it's in beta currently; I don't know if they've
updated its schedule, or even how many beta versions are planned
before releadse.  Check the SQ web site.

--Elaine

----

Elaine M. Brennan                [log in to unmask]
Phone: +1 303 766-1336           Fax:   +1 303 699-8331
Senior Consultant                Pager: +1 888 770-9391
Architag International           <http://architag.com/>http://architag.com
Instructor
Architag University
<http://architag.com/university>http://architag.com/university