Subject: Re: XML and Databases
From: Greg Lundstrum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 23 Mar 1999 16:31:39 -0600

The eXcelon product from Object Design will do that.  I saw a demo
recently.  The product provides an interface from which you can drag and
drop XML files from the hard drive into the database.  The database parses
the XML and creates the appropriate data structure.  The database will then
serve up XML or create HTML by combining XML with XSL files stored in the
db.

eXcelon is Object Design's object oriented database (Object Store) with
some XML extensions.

Cheers
Greg

"Trahan, Shane" <[log in to unmask]> (Mailed by: "Trahan, Shane" <[log in to unmask]>)
03/23/99 12:30 PM GMT
Please respond to General discussion of Extensible Markup Language