Subject: Re: XML slides dtd & stylesheet
From: Terje Norderhaug <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 23 Mar 1999 12:37:53 -0800

At 11:48 AM 3/23/99, Ruth Bergman wrote:
>I'm sure somebody posted a message regarding a dtd and stylesheet for
>authoring presentation slides in XML either here or on xml-dev.  I can't
>find the message in the archive...
>
>If you have done some work on authoring slides and are willing to share
>your dtd and/or stylesheet please point me to them.

You might be interested in checking out the markup of WebSlides. It uses a
specialized Presentation Markup Language for the content and logical
structure of the presentation.

WebSlides is a free "droplet" for Mac that automatically generates HTML
slides from an XML document that describes the presentation. It can be
downloaded from:

  http://www.in-progress.com/webslides

Media Design in*Progress first released WebSlides in 1995. Already then the
software was based on extensible markup.

-- Terje <[log in to unmask]> | Media Design in*Progress

   Software for Mac Web Professionals at <http://www.in-progress.com>

   * C a s c a d e... a comprehensive Cascading Style Sheets editor
   * WebSlides generates presentations displayed with any browser
   * XPublish - for efficient website publishing with XML
   * Make your Web Site a Social Place with Interaction!