Subject: Re: XML slides dtd & stylesheet
From: Scott Vanderbilt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 23 Mar 1999 12:05:37 -0800

At 11:48 AM -0800 3/23/99, Ruth Bergman wrote:

>I'm sure somebody posted a message regarding a dtd and stylesheet for
>authoring presentation slides in XML either here or on xml-dev.  I can't
>find the message in the archive...
>
>If you have done some work on authoring slides and are willing to share
>your dtd and/or stylesheet please point me to them.

Follow this link:

   <http://www.inria.fr/koala/XML/xslProcessor/>

Cheers.

Scott D. Vanderbilt                               mailto:[log in to unmask]
Luminous Dataworks
Phone: (310) 253-9918                            Custom database solutions
Fax:   (310) 842-7025                               for the World Wide Web