Subject: XML slides dtd & stylesheet
From: Ruth Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:48:30 -0800

>Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:40:43 -0800 (PST)
>From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: listserv.heanet.i: host
not found)

I'm sure somebody posted a message regarding a dtd and stylesheet for
authoring presentation slides in XML either here or on xml-dev.  I can't
find the message in the archive...

If you have done some work on authoring slides and are willing to share
your dtd and/or stylesheet please point me to them.