Subject: XML and Databases
From: "Trahan, Shane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 23 Mar 1999 07:30:33 -0500

Sorry if this is a duplicate.. I had received an error on the Mail message..

OK..
        I have a well formed Document with some tags that I have
created.. Now what I want to do is insert these values into a database
or enable the XML document to be created dynamically with queries etc..

        My question to all of you is......
                How can this be done?
                How does the software determine which tags represent
which fields? (A parser?)
                Where Can I find some good documentation on XML and
database interactivity?

Thanx in advance for your help..