Subject: Re: Composite Entities?
From: JR Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 21 Mar 1999 16:53:19 -0600

Thanks Peter.  Additionally, re. .pen, the folks at
Infrastructures-4-Information noted to me in sep. corresp. once, that .ent
or .pen was the "expected" extension . . . for whatever that's worth.

 On Sun, 21 Mar 1999, Peter Flynn wrote:

> > Happy Solstice, folks-
>
> Er, equinox? It's 7 weeks after Imbolc and 6 weeks before Bealtaine.

Okay, so I'm not an astronomer . . . . I sort of thought I should have
checked first, just got overwhelmed by the spirit of . . . well . . .
whatever it was going on up there in the sky :)